SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION DETAILS & INSTRUCTIONS:
- DEADLINE for submission of application is May 31, 2017.
- Provide all supporting documents (i.e., reference letters, etc.).
Incomplete applications will not be considered, as all supporting documents are a part of the application.
Application ProcessApplicant must submit the following items:
- Completed the on-line application form.
- Two (2) completed recommendation letters from applicant's choice of high school teachers, college professors, administrators, counselors or employers. Letters cannot be from a family member. One recommendation must be from someone who has significant knowledge of applicant's academic prowess. Recommendation letters must be mailed by the reference in a sealed envelope address to:
Office of Student Financial Aid and Scholarships
P.O. Box 907
Normal, AL 35762
ATTN: Darryl Jackson
- An official and recent high school and/or college transcript including cumulative grade point average and ACT/SAT scores must be on file and received by the Office of Admissions prior to applying online.
- Three Point Personal Essay:
- What volunteer services have you performed that made a difference in your community?
- How will studying at Alabama A&M University help you to achieve your academic and professional goals?
- What should a total college experience include? (500 Word Limit/Excluding Spaces)
April 28, 2017. Applications submitted after this date by C.O.B. will not be considered.
APPLICATION DEADLINE REMINDER: